Saturday, February 27, 2010

February 26th, 2010

Today I went with Grandma Jay to U of M for a non-stress test, ultra-sound and OB appointment. My fluid levels are in the average range and Riley is doing well. While we were there they did change my induction date to Thursday, March 11th. Dr. Ohye, Riley's surgeon, needed to schedule her surgery to March 15th because he will be on vacation the following week. This will allow us the weekend for visitors and the kids to spend time seeing Riley so it will work out just fine!

Please keep Riley in your prayers! She is in HIS grip! (As my friend Linda likes to put it!)

Mom

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you.... Hugs and Kisses XOXOXOX

    I'll call you sometime before Thursday!!!

    Love Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny and Eric,

    Hello from California, this is Brooke Reid's brother Nick. Brooke informed me about your blog and I just completed reading it in entirety, very heartfelt and informative I must confess. I want to start off by saying you both, and Riley, will be in our thoughts and prayers. We too are faced with a similar situation with our little baby “P2” (that’s what we’re calling him for now), as he’s been diagnosed with a similar congenital heart defect called Tricuspid Atresia. It’s truly impossible to explain the feeling Amber (my wife) and I had when we founds out at week 22 that our little guy only has “half of heart”. We have no idea what challenges the next 3 months have for use (due date June 2), but we do know that God will have his hand on us the entire time.
    As you go through this trying time, know that you’re not alone, you will have God, friends, and family eagerly waiting to support you physically and mentally. Your precious little Angel is in the very blessed hands of some of the best Doctors in the world, there is little doubt they will fix her little pump up good as new.
    I will look forward to keeping up with you blog, continually offering prayers and words of encouragement. This in God’s hands and our faith in the good lord will triumph! Until my next post we will be praying for your little Riley and our little P2. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete